The recent Rabbit R&D Update webinar was a source of great information on rabbits, bio-controls and the impact of rabbits on the environment, including sustaining feral predators. Materials from the webinar are now available:
Presentations as PDFs:
- Brian Cooke, European rabbit fleas.
- Katherine Moseby, Rabbits & feral cats.
- Andreas Glanznig, Nationally coordinated rabbit biocontrol R&D.
- Wayne Meyer, A national conversation.
Videos of presentations:
- Brian Cooke, Contributions of Rabbit Fleas to Rabbit Control – YouTube.
- Katherine Moseby, Rabbits (and Feral Cats) in Arid Landscapes – YouTube
- Andreas Glanznig, The Future of Nationally Co-ordinated Biocontrol – YouTube
- Wayne Meyer. A national conversation. A National Conversation – YouTube
- Brian Cooke (2022) Fifty-year review: European rabbit fleas.
- Graeme Finlayson et.al (2021) Recovering Australia’s arid-zone ecosystems.
- David Peacock et.al (2022) Benefits of rabbit biocontrol in Australia.
- Reece Pedlar et.al (2016) Rabbit biocontrol and landscape scale recovery.
- Sarah Legge et.al (2018) Havens for threatened Australian mammals.
Thank you to all speakers, our co-hosts (CISS), and everyone who joined us on-line for the event.